Conjoined Barbie “Ritsu” & “Uta” - 二頭姉妹”律”と“詩”, 710mm x 169mm x 80mm, August 2026.
双子姉妹の律(りつ)と詩(うた)は、ある日帰宅途中に強盗に襲われ、無惨にも身体を切り刻まれてしまう。
律は体の左半身、詩は右半身の損傷が激しく、もはや復元治療は不可能。二人が生き延びるためには、上半身を縫合する以外に方法はなかった。
律は生真面目で実直な性格。正義と秩序を重んじ、いつしか犯人への復讐を誓う。
詩は穏やかで優しい性格。「復讐以外に解決策はないのか?」と常に問い続ける。
どちらが正しいのか?わからない。
復讐にも赦しにも、どこかエゴがあるように思える。ただ、個人的には復讐を選ぶ方が自然な気もする。
…作品制作に没頭していたある夜。私は、横にいた律と詩の会話を、静かに聴いていた…
律「絶対に美輪さんの『哀しみの中から』よ」
詩「いいえ姉さん、Nicoの「These Days」だわ」
律「あんた、わかってないわね」
詩「姉さんこそ、わかってないわ」
律「美輪さん、歌ってるわ。『哀しみの中から うたが生まれ うたの中から 力があふれる』って。ほら、これあんたのことよ、まだわかんないの?」
詩「ほんとだわ姉さん・・・とても素敵。私、涙が止まらないわ」
好きな曲で揉めているのか?両方とも名曲じゃないか。
喧嘩が収まってよかった。
The twin sisters Ritsu and Uta were attacked by a robber on their way home one day, and brutally cut in half.
Ritsu’s left side and Uta’s right were beyond repair. The only way to save them was to stitch their upper bodies together.
Ritsu is serious and straight-laced, devoted to justice and order. She vows revenge on the attacker.
Uta is gentle and kind, always wondering, “Is revenge really the only answer?”
Which one is right? I don’t know.
Both revenge and forgiveness feel a little selfish. Personally, I lean toward revenge.
…One night, lost in my work, I overheard Ritsu and Uta talking beside me…
Ritsu: “It has to be Akihiro Miwa’s ‘From Within Sorrow.’”
Uta: “No, Sis. Nico’s ‘These Days.’”
Ritsu: “You don’t get it.”
Uta: “Neither do you, Sis.”
Ritsu: “Miwa sings, ‘From sorrow, a song is born; from the song, strength overflows.’ See? A song—Uta. That’s you.”
Uta: “You’re right, Sis… It’s beautiful. I can’t stop crying.”
Are they arguing over their favorite song? Both are great.
Glad they made up.













No comments:
Post a Comment