Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Early 3D Illustrations From 1998

1998, while we were all a bit weird just because it was few years before the millennium, Y2K, Nostradamus, my oh my, I remember myself feeling emotional for the coming new century...
Putting it to 'Raydiosity Rendering' at midnight, woke up in the morning and my Powerbook G3 still on process, went to work and back home, still 3% left. Not finished! Screaming and freaking out at midnight! Felt like forever to finish a palm size full 3D CG drawing those days. But when you get the quality beautiful results that you didn't even expect, it worths the time you've been waited for. And if you didn't get the results dispite the time you've wasted, oh well, in my case I'll just grab my helmet and leave the room right away, go for a midnight ride.
All computer graphics modeled, textured, and rendered by Strata Vision 3D, the ancient retro vintage kickass 3D modeling software that only runs with MAC OS Classics. I just love the "warm" kind of rendering quality this software has. I still use it sometimes.

No comments: